My Shoe Collection #21




Dolce Gabbana Snake Skin Pointy Lace-ups

I am crazy about exotics...if money is not a problem...I'd buy all sorts of exotics.:-P I dun think this statement will go very well with any environment conservationists. However, I do feel the need now to steer clear of endangered animal species and I will start by buying less leather items. To make my conscience feel better, I will do my part in animal conservation...but not before I own a piece of snake skin leather shoe or a croc skin bag. Hahaha.

So with this Dolce Gabbana pointy lace-ups...I am half way there. Made from brown snake skin leather, the pointy toe design shouts dapper chic. Goes well with distressed jeans or suit pants.

I bought this pair of shoe during sale..so I did not pay the full hefty price tag that goes with snake skin. I miss Dolce Gabbana's sexy look for the house. This pair of shoe belongs to the Fall Winter 2005 collection which featured beaded Superman distressed tees (which i absolutely adored!) Opulent, decadent and so Dolce Gabbana! Now it is just getting tardy and boring. Hopefully things will change in the future, might have to wait a few seasons more. The next fall winter collection is not appealing to me as well. In the meantime, fortunately I still have my old Dolce Gabbana items to tide me thru this stale period....

Retail price: SGD $1199. Where to buy: Dolce Gabbana Boutique at Hilton Hotel