The Material Boy #48




CK Calvin Klein Menswear Spring Summer 2008

A break from my Gucci craze and finally found the pics of the new CK Calvin Klein campaign. I was originally planning to buy the warm grey nylon jacket with pull tabs on the waist area, but apparently, the sizing is too big for me. I need some serious alteration to be able to fit perfectly into that TDF jacket:-( so sad. But for guys who have a bigger build, I strongly recommend that. And I also wanted the strap sandals from this season, just too expensive to buy at full price now.

I love the campaign pictures this season. Very clean and uncluttered photography, with just spots of red lighting to create a visual interest. I find it very beautifully done, classy and sophisticated, depicting the essence of the clothes.

Looking forward for more news of the fashion show during Singapore Fashion Festival. The creative director Kevin Carrigan will be in town for the event.