The Material Boy #45




Paul and Joe Menswear Spring Summer 2008

Fashion goes to the world explorer for inspirations this season. Paul and Joe did a take on the wild safaris of Africa, the amazon jungles of south America and the deserts of Arabia....

I always find Paul and Joe's designs to be a good representation of french chic. Although the sizing might not be the best fit for me. The shirts are perfect everywhere except the length. I am tall and it is too short for me, gets tucked out easily . But this season, the jungle prints and a pair of nice white shorts with green web trimming on the waist caught my eye. I like the shorts becos it is so short...it is sexy:-P and the green colour adds a connection to nature:-) But the price is expensive, costing a hefty SGD $599. Maybe sale time...

Still, a nice collection in my books.

Available at Club 21 Mens at Four Seasons Hotel.