My Bag Collection #22 (FOR SALE)



Gucci Black and White Checks Canvas Large Tote (FOR SALE: Email me to enquire)

The more I see this tote bag, the more I am drawn to it. I have blog about this in my previous post as well. Seems there is something about those black and white checks that keeps me mesmerised and I have to buy this bag. The tote bag is in a good size, with long soft cushioned leather handles and metal ring grommets details, this tote is definitely one good purchase I acquired this 'good friday' holiday!

I have spotted this tote bag way back when it was featured in the runway. But did not think about it too much then as I have yet to see the actual item. In fact, only when I come in actual contact with the tote bag that I can feel the nice canvas texture and the soft leather handles. Furthermore, I love the check fabric lining for the tote bag. Such a thoughtful detail to line the interior with another check fabric.

Apparently, I am not the only fan for the bag. Fellow blogger, Bagaholic boy has also made this tote bag his #1 lmost wanted bag:-) Seems bag fans just have good things to say about this handsome tote. The tote bag feels like a gentleman dressed in checks, looking smart and suave.

Price is good. I would not pay more than this, cos' it's mainly canvas fabric. Time to dig out those white loafers and get that yachting look! Gucci in Singapore only brought in 2 pieces of this bag. So if you are keen, better hurry. Only 1 piece left. That is how 'exclusive' this bag is.

(BTW, I got a 6% rebate as voucher for using my DBS Takashimaya Amex Card for purchase. As good as having a 6% discount! I offset my purchase with previous points accumulated and paid less than full price. It feels good to get the bag cheaper! Thanks to my SA, Willis for helping to remind me and transferring the bag to Taka store.)

Retail price: SGD $1000. Where to buy: Gucci Boutique at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City