My Shoe Collection #17



Pierre Hardy Open Toe Chukka Boots

I cannot find Balenciaga open toe boots anywhere online and have no way of buying the boots unless I travel to Europe. So I have to settle for something similar. I have already 'invested' quite a substantial amount of $ on the 2 Balenciaga pants, so I had to go all the way with the shoes to get the look. After contemplating for a long while, I finally convinced myself that these open toe Pierre Hardy Chukka Boots will stand in well as a substitute:-)

By the time I head down to Club 21 Men's store to buy these boots, they were sold out on all sizes except size 43. Fortunately, I managed to find them online at www.luisaviaroma.com. And after a week of consideration again, I 'emerge' triumphant in my struggles to buy this pair of shoe and got it yesterday via the online site.

Have tried these before in Club 21 Men, I do like them but I was hoping to get the Balenciaga version, so I put them off my mind. Seems fate has it that I should own them. Will post more pics when I received the shoes.

(Oh my, come to think of it, I sort of bought 3 pairs of shoes in one weekend! Help! I am obsessed!)

Update:
I finally recieved the Pierre Hardy Shoes I ordered from www.luisaviaroma. The cut of the shoe leans towards the slim side. So depending on your feet, I would recommend getting a size bigger than what you usually wear. It is fortunate that I still managed to fit in the shoe. These open toe chukka boots lack shelf appeal but when you put it on, it actually looks pretty cool:-P I am pleased with my purchase.

Retail price: Euro $225 (SGD $569 at Club 21 Men). Where to buy: www.luisaviaroma.com