My Bag Collection #23 (FOR SALE)


Mulberry Piccadilly Bag (FOR SALE: Email me to enquire)

A classic design from the english brand Mulberry. The Piccadilly bag is a big brother of the women's Bayswater bag. In a huge size, suitable for a weekend getaway or gym, the Piccadilly bag is positioned as a men's bag more than the women's range. I love the simple, fuss free design. A 'Mulberry' engraved brass turn-lock closure is the only hardware you see on the exterior of the bag.

Over the years, Piccadilly bag has undergone a few makeovers in terms of colours and textures. The recent colour scheme includes chocolate, oak and the timeless black. Now, there is even croc embossed leather to choose from. However, what I own is in an apple green colour. Bought during sale time a few years back in Club 21 Mens before Mulberry even got its own boutique at Hilton hotel. Now, you will not be able to find this colour on the shelves anymore.

The apple green is a bright cheery colour and the vegetable dying technique will aged the bag and change the colour over time. Now my bag has matured into a yellowish apple green which gives it even more character. I was skeptical at first when I wanted to buy this green coloured bag but after pondering a bit further, you don't get man bags in such a hue often, so I grab the chance to own it.

Retail price: SGD $2400. Where to buy: Club 21 Mens at Four Seasons Hotel