My MANy Bags News #03




HE by Mango Menswear arrives in Singapore

As mentioned in my previous post, HE by Mango is finally making its debut in Singapore. Officially launched on March 15 worldwide, the menswear collection is also now available at the Shaw Centre Mango Boutique. So rest assured, Singapoean men are not forgotten. This is good news for fashion fans as it provides another option to get affordable fashion.

I have browsed thru their website, the catalogue pics look promising but I sense there will be a lot of basic pieces of 'American style' like rugby shirts and cargo shorts (reminiscent of Polo and Gant). I only like the pieces which offers a sharper European flair such as waist coats, slim shirts and pants, with thong sandals and studded belts.

Check out the Shaw Centre boutique for the collection, who knows you may be duly surprised with some great items at a great price! I will do just that for the long Good Friday weekend:-)