Weirdest items and/or gifts on the WEB!

I found some of the most ridiculous and awful things while I was searching for other things that had NOTHING to do with any of these products!!! But I hope you get a good laugh from these like I did!
ha ha ha

I take no pride in bringing you the weirdest things on the internet! ha ha ha But I do hope it brings you an added laugh for the day, and maybe a guaranteed weird gift-giver award to anyone you give these to!

#5 Tattoos for the ELDERLY (what!?!)
for $5.99 you can "tatt up" your granparents with a quick entering of your credit card info at www.stupid.com (I'm not kidding!)

Yes, you can "punk" out your gram or grandpa with these tattoos with sayings like "Arthritis Sucks":
"hey gram, show me your guns!"...ha ha ha
NEXT up at NUMBER 4 is:
yes for $9.99 you can order your own chocolate caca. I'm sure it's a hot seller! This again comes from www.stupid.com, surprise!


#3 for that king in your life, inflate in your boss's office, or use for a santa claus chair:
The INFLATABLE THRONE...
for the "steal-of-a-deal" price of $119.99 you can order this from www.prankplace.com

#2 and I'm not sure about this, it's kinda cool...but the price is kinda high for an already pricey ipad! However this would make a super cool present for that gadget-guy who loves some old arcade games! I think you just download the iCade App and voila...you're ready to Donkey Kong and Qbert your brains out! You can buy one at www.thinkgeek.com for $149.99


#1 on the list and I hope I never see one of these babies in use is:
people with sensitive stomachs , please skip to next post!
for a mere $18.99 you too can be the proud owner of this neon green sling-shot! this gets 5 yucks and 2 thumbs wayyyyyyyy, down! Bleck...ahh I gotta hurry and move on!

All I can say is....wow! Just goes to show you, no matter what idea you have for a product you can sell it to someone!

Happy saturday and I hope this brought you a laugh or at least a good idea for that next funny gift your going to buy someone! ha ha ha
typed with laughter....your kandee