MONDAY GOODNESS!

Yay! It's monday! Yahoo! Monday- sweet monday....packed with work, calls and emails...things to edit and upload and type, business documents to fax and email, financial things to deal with, event planning peeps to to to get a hold of so I can lock in a NYC event space for the GLAMINAR.....woo-hoo! Let's get it on Monday!

AND THEN I HAVE SOME SURPRISES to add a little dazzle to your day, and a little land to escape to..just hop in the next internet flight headed for kandeeland...and welcome to my little enchanted world.....
get your ticket and we're off like 50% and a shoe sale....
click here to begin your internet-flight:
www.kandeeland.com
...be the first one to follow me on my new kandeeland blog!
 And just when you thought you couldn't take any more....and I have a new video up on the youtubes!
yes, for all the smokey-eyed glam to bring some hot-hot-heat to your eyes this week....and may I mention this color looks A-MAZ-ING on every eye color in the world!!!
  If you've ever been afraid to try a fun color...start with PURPLE...it's gorge on everyone one, and you can tone it down with more plumbs or mauves....I love this!
 Get ready to watch!!!!


Yay! Hope you guys enjoy!!!!
And I'm off to get Ge Glaminar planning....only 5 days left til HOUSTON!!!!

huge love and hope I brought some sparkly to your  MONDAY!!!! love ya.....kandee