Chicago with Me

Me and my Jordan at Ed Debevic's...a 50's style diner where the waiters are grumpy and rude on purpose, and it's hilarious. Our waiter threw our straws at us and told me not to throw up in his booth after I drank my milkshake! ha ha ha

Notice everyone at the tables wearing their white paper hats....I wondered how they got everyone to wear their hats...well our waiter said he'd only come back to take our order if we wore our hats! ha ha



this was Jordan's favorite sign...."Don't Eat With Your Mouth FULL!"














 the Chicago skyline with the moon shining above...
















Jordan is seen here sitting on a vintage couch, in a vintage store....who had shared none of my love of vintage things! We headed to the Wicker Park area of Chicago, which reminded me of Melrose Ave in Hollywood- vintage stores, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Buffalo Exchange (used clothes) and even a John Fluevog store....throw in some Pinkberry Yogurt stores and lots more crazy vagrants and a smoggy sky and you'd be very reminded of Melrose.
I loved the red letters that spelled out "EAT"....speaking of eating, we had lunch at Club Lucky in the Wicker Park neighborhood...best italian food I've ever eaten! I had the Rigatoni 4 cheese special with spinach...oh my gosh!!!! I wish I had more right now...even their Olive Oil was unlike any olive oil I've ever tasted, you could've poured it on my shoe and I would've eaten it!
I loved these little Bambi's...and I will probably be mad at myself for not buying them later! I could just see them decorating my make-up table with their little retro eyelashes! Darn it! I should've bought them! I'm kicking myself already!
I was going to try to upload more pictures, but for some reason my computer has taken so long already, it's taken me almost 3 hours to upload all these so far for this blog...
I shall retire for the night....me sleepy, me must sleep...have to get up early...

huge love from Chicago....pizza and more pizza.....your kandee