Question & Before & After-wow!

Burning question of the day?
 (side note: I used to have a blog that basically chronicled my daily/personal life called Adventures in Kandeeland - I started this blog way before I even started on youtube or any other blog...it was like my daily diary/journal that the world could see, I took it down because my ex-husband didn't want me to post pics of our kids online...the judge said I'm allowed to post pictures that don't show their faces up close or basically so you can't really see what they look like....ha ha ha)
anyway....
I miss being able to maybe share with or inspire other people, moms, girls, humans...and this was the original kandee-anything online....

QUESTION: would you want to read this blog again KANDEELAND blog....? please comment below


NEXT, please look at the WOW-factor that Janea has...she sent me an email with her BEFORE KANDEE-ness and AFTER...after she went a did some eyebrow shaping and hair and make-up dazzling...thanks to the help of my videos...and voila...she looks like the next contestant for America's Next Top Model.

Janea Green is not a model, but a photographer and I was seriously impressed with her before and after! Click here to see her photography website...and a huge THANKS to Janae for letting me post her pics!
make-up does more than decorate your face, it brings out your confidence and lets the you that hides behind insecurities come out and shine bright for the world to see!

extra-extra side note: I feel beyond exhausted, tired, and my brain is not functioning at it's normal level....please excuse any typos or mispellings....I'm too tired to go back and check...ha ha ha

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...snoring......zzzzz..what...what....oh I'm awake.....
huge love and sleep on pillowy beds with sheets that are worthy of feeling like a kiss, and enough pillows to soften and support every part of you like a full body hug.......oh sweet rest.....
typed with love and tired eyeballs....you kandee