Glaminars coming to an end...or at least a long pause...

I decided to do all the Glaminar dates as a final Glaminar tour, there's no way I can fit the 7 hours of learning into a youtube video, and the things that I share there are "inner sanctum" knowledge that is very special knowledge and tips that you 'll learn no where else. I love inspiring and giving the knowledge to make your dreams happen...
The Glaminars are as much about make-up...and empowering you with the knowledge, confidence and hope to make your dreams really happen.

Unfortunately due to my work schedule and my health... I'm not going to be able to do anymore Glaminars next year. Not only do putting these on cause me to work all day and well until 2 am, trying to arrange everything, email, get gift bag sponsors, try to book events and deal with awful contracts, email people, maintain all the orders, stay on top of how many seats we have left at each venue, and then stress out over missing packages and items! And I am trying to blog, film video, edit video, work other jobs, and be a single mom...I can't continue to do these, even though I love them so much!

I hope that I will be able to do them again, because I love sharing my "skills" with you in a way that is so unlike what I can share on youtube...and meeting you all is more amazing than I can even describe.

I deal with a lot of swelling in my leg, and at every break I had to elevate and wish that there was a huge ice bath to soak my leg in.
I know a lot of people have asked for me to do a GLAMINAR in San Francisco, LA and possible Las Vegas....I will try my hardest to see if I can squeeze them in before the end of the year...please comment below to let me know if there's enough interest for me to do them there.

My schedule will be changing, and I will need to find a different way to take care of my family, Glaminars are very expensive to put on, and I will need to spend my time working on other things to take care of my family.  I want to spend more time with my family...even though I only travel when my ex-husband has the kids, usually leaving right after I drop them off...I want to be able to spend more time with them and be rested!

There truly are no words to express how much I will miss the joy, love and the amazing impact that is felt by everyone at the Glaminars....I hope one day there will be a way that I  will be able to resume them again.

Please enjoy this video and kind words from Alyssa...after the Glaminar in Chicago...she was also a brave model that let me show off her "cute nose" to everyone! Thank you Alyssa and all the precious hearts that are know in my Glaminar-inspired-hearts space in my heart!

Please comment below if you'd go to a Glaminar in San Francisco or Los Angeles if I can fit one more in this year.

click here to sign up and see the rest of the GLAMINAR dates: www.glaminar.com

huge love and sadness that I won't be able to do these anymore...but excitement that I won't know what the future will hold....types with love, kandee