Hello Kitty Contest & Glaminars

Hello Kitty Contest video is back up on youtube, BUT youtube kindly deleted all the comments that everyone had posted! I am so sorry that youtube did that! Apparently they thought some SPAM comments were on there and pulled the video! Back it's up and ends this friday, Sept 3rd! So hurry!
Remember to watch the video and only comment on youtube!
Have fun!!!!



Next....
as you know....I won't be doing anymore Glaminars after this year, I will need to take care of my little "cupcake", you never get that lil baby time back! Maybe sometime in the future I will be able to do a Glaminar, but for now I won't be planning anymore for a very long time, if I ever do them again!

Since this is the last of The GLAMINARS...we are trying to add something very special to the next ATLANTA GLAMINAR on September 11th
CLICK HERE FOR GLAMINAR DETAILS
details on if and what we will be adding will be coming up in the few days!

I would love to type more, but if you read my other blog: www.kandeeland.com you'd know how not-so-great I am feeling today! ha ha ha

huge love and hello kitty things, kandee