The Material Boy #411


Below: From top down, Hermès Clic HH Enamel Bracelets in Bleu Biarritz, Slate and Moka...


Below: Meanwhile before I get one, I shall enjoy my Goldheart Giovanné Bangle which is a steal from last weekend's promo price... Who got one? Share here!


Hermés Clic HH Medium Enamel/Brushed Silver And Palladium Plated Mens Bracelet

I heart thee! I heart Hermès... no longer shall us, males, shy away from some wrist embellishments:-P These Hermès Clic HH Medium Enamel/Brushed Silver And Palladium Plated Mens Bracelet are just made for the guys! Comes in a variety of colours... I think I want one in black or moka or slate...

Till I get my hands on one, I will happily enjoy my new Goldheart Jewel Giovanné Bangle (at an unbeatable SGD$85 promo price!) which I got last weekend. I love jewellery for men.

Source: Hermès, Goldheart


Retail price: US$530. Where to buy: Hermès