Need your Input!!!

It's time for more costume looks....and I need your feedback!
what looks would you guys like to see this year?
I thought I would die of lack of sleep from filming these last year, and then editing them until the sun came up (I am not kidding or exaggerating)..so I'm trying to get a jump start!
please comment below, so I can I pick the most popular ones. I can probably do about 5 looks this year...so post below...
HERE's the looks I did last year:
BARBIE
SNOW WHITE
PRINCESS JASMINE
JACK SPARROW
TINKER BELL
JESSICA RABBIT
EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
MICHAEL JACKSON
QUEEN OF HEARTS
POISON IVY
JEM
GEISHA LOOK
CRUELLA DE VIL
AVATAR LOOK- NEYTIRI
OOMPA LOOMPA
CYNDI LAUPER
MAD HATTER
THE JOKER...
maybe I forgot one or two!
Let's see what looks win!!!
here's the videos from the looks above:








let the most commented win!
love and costume looks, kandee