Top 6 Super Cute Back-to-school or Work bag!


Since my zebra laptop bag busted when it was unloaded from the airport coming back from Chicago, it catapulted me into a bag-replacement-online-shopping-spree..and here's the coolest of cool bags, laptop bags, computer bags, school or work bags, I could find!

NUMBER 1: By LUG The Puddle Jumper - for modern worker, traveller or student, and kandee!
(because I actually ordered it in PINK, but it was a hard battle between the lime green and the orange!)
this mag is cute, modern, and a unique size and shape! I love it! I saw a girl on a flight with me that had it, and then I tried to read the tag to see what it was! Behold the LUG life bags! This is a great laptop, travel bag...look at this:
perfect to add on your carry-on...I am gonna love this! Can't wait til it shows up in the mail. This baby sells for $75, and for considering that is will keep all the priceless info on my computer safe, it's a good investment!

#2 Allie Pink Laptop Tote - for the Girly, Chic Girl

This looks like a cute, girly bag that Barbie would carry around on her business trips or across the quad to her next class.
It has enough pockets to stash everything from your lipgloss to usb cables, to notebooks, to all your ipod, ipad, or any other "i" things!

and look at the inside...it's like a cotton candy cloud of pink puffiness to keep your laptop safe from any bumps and bangs! With room to spare for books, magazines, powercords, and a notebook. This cute, chic laptop bag retails for: $59.00

#3. MARC JACOBS Punk Boy City Bag - for the punky, modern fashion warrior

this bag is ready to rock n' roll and means business- some serious fashion-statement-business. Marc Jacobs has cooked up some perfectly punk and utilitarian bag goodness...throw this over your shoulder and get to style stompin to class or to your next meeting or quick trip to your favorite coffee house to work on your computer! For $198.00 this bag can be yours, a little pricey, but not as much as some backpacks or dj bags, and this will look just as cool in 5 years!

#4. BURTON Distortion Pack - for the funky tomboy
this bag takes me back to my tomboyish-ness...when up until about 5 years ago, I never carried a purse, just a backpack...
This Tartan pattern...well I'm just in love with it....
I'm sort of wishing I had ordered this one now! ha ha
...they come in some fun colors and black too!
It has ridiculous amounts of pockets, insanely comfortable padded straps.....and I know I don't have a skateboard to strap on the front...but I guarantee I can find something to strap in there!
It has a padded laptop sleeve and enough room to fit an entire outfit change and shoes in there!
At $63.95, this is pretty much average "good-quality" backpack price. I give this 5 blinged-out-manicured thumbs up!


Leopard print lovers....behold this little gem that will fit your laptop and then some! And it's a steal at only $25.50!!!! Get your style and budget fix with this baby from K-Cliffs Lifestyle.


Not only do I have a INCASE golden cover for my iphone, but they make awesome, modern looking bags with padded laptop sleeves built in and little pockets galore! Make your purse jealous! For $99.99 it's a pretty good deal considering just the iphone cases are $39 bucks!

so there's some of my top picks for funky, hip, cool bags for laptops, work, and school!
happy bag hunting....your bag-lady....kandee