My MANy Bags Sales Updates #14



YSL and Gucci Further Reductions Now On!

2 of the greatest luxury brands joins the further reduction sales. Gucci and YSL are having up to 50% discount now! I dunno about Gucci, cos' I did not managed to spot any exciting things to 'lust' about, but YSL has quite a number of interesting items never seen before during the 30% discount phrase. It seems this 50% discount sale sees YSL digging into their warehouse and placing past season items on the racks! And it's not all crap! Gems can still be found.

I spotted a pair of military green high tops in suede, canvas and leather at SGD $348. YSL Overseas Tote in Brown (unfortunately not my colour of choice since I already have a brown Downtown tote. I want a black leather version!) at SGD $1700, YSL Large Downtown tote in brown at $1590 and a men's leather tote in black for SGD $795. I am so tempted with the shoe. But I already bought 3 new ones last week. :-(