The Material Boy #198


1) LV Graffiti Neverfull ( LVooooooed it!)




2) LV Spring Summer 2009 Men's Accessories







Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2009 Accessories And Bags

Am I seeing what I am seeing? Louis Vuitton is holding a regional press party in Singapore these past few days. And from I LVoe LV's blog, I got these pics taken by Orodruin @ tPf . Did I imagine the Graffiti print on Neverfull bags? Oh so cool! The rose print was ugly to me. But the graffiti is perfect for Neverfull GM. I have been wanting to get the Neverfull for the longest time. But the damier checks and monogram is just too flooded on the streets now. I need something more limited edition. This will be a perfect Neverfull to get. (I am praying they will not have pink lining and the prints will come in orange or green.)

I am torn....Neverfull or Keepall? What say you guys?

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the many pics of cool Spring 2009 men's accessories. I am so feeling those white lace-ups! I have never been so excited about LV, okay maybe during the monogramouflage time as well. Spring 2009 will be hard to survive without shopping. Grrr...

One final note...Joseph, Alvin and Mr Duck, start getting 'orgasmic'!

Source: www.ilvoelv.com