The Material Boy #204


www.luisaviaroma.com Spring Summer 2009 Shopping Lusts!


www.luisaviaroma.com has started putting up images of their Spring Summer 2009 offerings. Gorgeous! I see 'baked beans' and myself becoming best pals now! So many nice things, so little money. Santa, please send me piles of cash...I dun want the LV Zippy Organiser anymore. Hehehe.

Here's my top picks for now, Happy online shopping! Merry X'mas!

1) DSquared2 Car Logo Tee - Euro $143


2) DSquared2 Cassette Logo Tee - Euro $143


3) DSquared2 Subway Map Logo Tee - Euro $117


4) D&G Checkered Woven Shirt - Euro $179


5) D&G Checkered Bermudas - Euro $161


6) Dior Homme Goldrush Stretched Jeans - Euro $473


7) Dior Homme Fuschia Pointed Buckle Leather Belt - Euro $205


8) Lanvin Grosgrain Suede Sandals - Euro $351