The Material Boy #196



Gucci Cruise 2009 Grey Guccissima Leather Tote and Duffel

Yesterday I took my brown Guccissima leather tote out for a sunday shopping spin. This is one handsome and timeless design that matches a lot of looks and is so me. I love that the bag is light-weight and in a very handy size, not too bulky to be cumbersome. It's one of my favourite bags now.

So I made up my mind...if I cannot find my grey (argent) Balenciaga Women's Weekender, then I may get the Gucci Grey Guccissima Leather Medium Tote again. Or if I think getting a duplicate is silly, then perhaps the Grey Guccissima Leather Medium Duffel.

Gorgeous colour. And at a fantastic price. These are bags that can lasts a long time without going out of style. And the new grey colour is gorgeous and perfect for summer and my resort looks:-P

Retail price:
1) Gucci Grey Guccissima Leather Medium Tote: US $795 (Or should be SGD $1290 as per the brown coloured version)

2) Gucci Grey Guccissima Leather Medium Duffel: US $895


Where to buy:
www.gucci.com