The Material Boy #201



Armrevolution Luxury Cufflinks


I have been so busy keeping up with work and x'mas shopping lately. Was at a photoshoot for almost 2 days during the week and with all the half price sales going on, was frantically doing my x'mas shopping. That made me slip my mind on sharing this wonderful information on a newly launched line men's cufflinks by Armrevolution. I must apologise to Hanieh for delaying doing this post. To be honest, I am selective on blogging about new products. I must like it in order to write a post about it. And I love these cufflinks!

Hanieh contacted me weeks ago to inform me of their new ‘Perpetual Series’ of cufflinks. It's very contemporary, well designed and very promising. Makes great gifts for guys or for yourself! Here's what she wrote to me:

Dear Kevin,


I recently came across your blog and I must say its great to see men appreciating and embracing fashion and style as much as we girls do. With this in mind I thought you might be interested to hear about ARMREVOLUTION.


ARMREVOLUTION is a new Men’s Luxury Accessories brand which focuses on re-inventing the look, feel and mechanism of the traditional cufflink.


I have attached an image of our launch collection - the ‘Perpetual Series’ and an image of the complete ARMREVOLUTION packaging featuring Design #10 for your interest.


Our designs are available online at www.armrevolution.com, ‘By Appointment’ in London and New York and are now available to ship world wide through CoutureLab.com. Should you wish any further information or images please do not hesitate to contact me on +44 (0)207 247 3688 or via email.


I hope that you may consider ARMREVOLUTION for inclusion within My MANy bags this Christmas.


Kind Regards,

Hanieh


Check out those pics of the cufflinks. Clean lines and sleek shapes. Prices are on the high side, but they look amazingly well crafted. Even the packaging looks luxurious and beautiful! Definitely compliments a men's wardrobe in the most modern way. Apparently, they ship worldwide, so that's great news!

Go to their website www.armrevolution.com for more info and images. There is a advetisement type of movie clip featuring gorgeous gals:-P You can buy the cufflinks at www.couturelab.com

Retail price: From UK 320 pounds onwards. Where to buy: www.couturelab.com