One Of The Most Stylish Man Ever...


Below:
Mr Sexy Dreamy Eyed, Milan Vukmirovic


Below: Milan Vukmirovic and his scarf (Must be Hermès!)


1) Lanvin Sneakers
"They took a converse trainer and added unexpected matches of colours and materials, like satin and velvet. I like 'em in low or hi (tops), though sometimes they get too funky."


2) Trussardi 1911 Camouflage Weekend Bag
"I was looking for a monogram for the brand - something like Louis Vuitton's LV, but more discreet. Camouflage worked, and it's very masculine."



3) Hermès Losange Scarf

"This is something I've been wearing for the last six months - sometimes I sleep in it. It's thin, cashmere, and comes in five or six colours. I have almost all of them; I can't live without it." (Hello Mr Vukmirovic..LV beat you to it, they got the monogramouflage...so your camo print is no longer exclusive anymore:-( This looks so LV Keepall, to be honest. Great minds think alike?:-P )


4) Prada Trolley Travel Bag

"If you've seen me in the last three years, I probably had one with me. I just bought my third. I put all my camera stuff in there - They're the best in the world."


Milan Vukmirovic

One of the most stylish guys in my opinion. I love what he did for L'Officiel Homme magazine. Armed with experiences in Gucci and Jil Sander( He was Creative director for a few seasons before Raf Simons), he was also co-founder and creative director of ultra chic Colette in Paris. At present, Milan has recently been appointed the task of revamping the long time brand of Trussardi 1911. Check out his collections for next Spring Summer 2009, although nothing too outstanding, it is very wearable and chic.

www.men.style.com has tapped into the mind of this very sexy man (Love his dreamy eyes) to ask him what his 10 essentials items are. A good list which I adore as well. Here's a few which I share the same sentiments.

Source: www.men.style.com