Gender Bender #36


YSL Y-Mail Black Patent Leather Tote

I am going to babble a bit more on the Y-mail series from YSL. I dunno what came onto to me. I used to not have the slightest bit of interest in Y-mail designs, but recently, my YSL fever has gotten me liking this range of bags and accessories.

Beyond the Y-mail coin purse that I recently bought, another item which I also like is the Y-mail Black Patent Leather Tote Bag. It's a fun easy to carry around style that is great for casual weekends. The simple design makes it suitable for guys if your build is appropriate to the size of the bag. I wonder if tall guys like me can work this bag. It feels a bit small. But it's so chic!

The black patent leather feels nice and the postage envelope design is sure to get some smiles and stares from friends. Apparently, the address and signature are inspired by Mr St. Laurent's handwriting. Magnifique!

Retail price: US $1295. Where to buy: www.ysl.com