My Shopping Conquest #39







Agnès B Gunmetal Star Shape Bag Charm With Blue Rhinestones Studs

Agnès B is having a 10% discount promotion at all their outlets. And DBS Cards will allow you an extra 5% discount. So on hearing this piece of retail news, I knew I had to rush down to Agnès B to get my hands on a bag charm I have been eyeing for the past weeks. I was again cheapo and waiting for a promotion of some sort to get that. I needed the charm to hang on my beloved Izzue Gunmetal Coated Canvas Duffel.

So yesterday my wish came true. I got the Agnès B Gunmetal Star Bag Charm With Blue Rhinestones Studs:-P At just approx. SGD $72 from the usual price of SGD $85, I am happy I picked up something I truly want at a discount. Feels good not to pay full price:-P

Now the charm hangs on my Izzue Duffel, so matching and with a bit of 'disco bling' from the blue rhinestone studs. Cool eh? Love it.!

(BTW, I cannot seem to locate this star shape bag charm anywhere besides the Isetan Scotts outlet. So if you guys want to get this as well, you know where!)

Retail price: SGD $85. Where to buy: Agnès B Shop at Isetan Scotts