The Material Boy #182


Balenciaga Weekender Bag In Charcoal Grey

I am obsessing about Balenciaga Weekender bags these days. Since Argent colour cannot be found anywhere online , I have to settle for a second choice in case I am not fated to own that beauty. I am on a grey colour frenzy now. So my second choice will of course be for the darker shade of grey. Namely Charcoal Grey:-P I have tried on this bag in Balenciaga London. And to be honest, this was the first colour to catch my eye. Argent came in second and move up the ranks later. So this colour could be a good choice for me. It is available online at Balenciaga's website now, where previously it was sold out. Hmmmm....should I wait for Spring Summer 2009 colours? There is a anthracite colour for next season, which is grey as well. Wonder what's the difference. BTW, the weekender bags have increase in prices by a hefty US$100! Was previously US$1595. My gosh, amidst these trying financial climate and they increase the price! Grrrr!

Retail price: US $1695. Where to buy: www.balenciaga.com