The Material Boy #181


Balenciaga Weekender Bag In Argent

I am seriously regretting not buying this Balenciaga Women's Weekender in Argent while I was in London. Darn...I am still not getting over this bag in this colour. My days without a Balenciaga Weekender Bag is nearing an end...I am feeling the strong beckoning to own this bag now. And I want this beautiful soft grey colour! Sob sob. I made the decision to buy the YSL Mens Besace bag, but I think I should have gotten this Balenciaga bag. Grrr... I am fickle minded. hahaha. I love both bags. I guess if I got this Balenciaga Weekender, I will probably be writing about the YSL Mens Besace Bag now.

Need to source online...or anyone friends dropping by London:-)

Or maybe me going back to London? WOW..the bag will be costly. :-P

Retail price: UK 940 pounds. Where to buy: Balenciaga Boutique at Mount Street, London