Shopping Sunday Continues...


More Marc By Marc Jacobs...

Yes, the past Sunday I went to Marc By Marc Jacobs again...another bag, another shopping Sunday, another dent in my wallet...oops, but another happy me, and another Marc By Marc Jacobs goody for me.:-P And no..it's not the 'Marc The Jacobs' Tee...I have not bought that yet:-P

(Oh BTW, M By MJ's shopping bags is one of my favourites! I like the paper chosen for the bag and embossed logo. Love toting that around.:-P I know I am silly. Next to this is the Prada's Bag with the nice white ribbon, and Bottega Veneta's carrier bag with the outside knotted design. My most hated shopping bag design is from D&G. Followed by Miu Miu pink bag, the strap breaks easily as it is only glued! What are your views about shopping bags from luxury brands?)