My MANy Bags To Sell #03 (SOLD)




Time To Say Goodbye, Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Broadway Bag

With the coming of the new, the old has to give way...

It's time to part with my Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Broadway Bag. May it find its rightful owner who will treasure this bag.

This bag has only been used once and is in a great condition, always kept in the dust bag. What makes this Broadway bag different from the new ones you see in the store...is the RED COLOUR lining instead of brown. And the strap is not embroided with the words Louis Vuitton. In my books, this version is so much more classy and less loud.

Will post prices soon. Anyone who is interested, make me an offer before I officially put it up for sale:-P This bag is now retailing for around SGD $1700 in the LV stores. Singapore buyers preferred.

Click here for my previous post on this bag