My Readers And Their Shopping Conquests #01



Fendi Fendi Bag...Where Are You? Ahah...Found You!

Apparently, after blogging so much about this Fendi bag, I 'found' the bag! Hahaha...not exactly that I have found the bag in real in Singapore. :-) But a reader of my blog did! Thanks ManBag, from Big Apple, NYC!

Congrats on your new Fendi bag purchase and taking the time to snap shots of the bag. I have been looking for news of the bag, especially the price, and thanks to you, now I know.

So to kick start this new channel of information gathering, I will start a new catergory in my blog dedicated to my readers and their shopping conquest.

First up this category, Rodney aka ManBag from NYC!

According to Rodney:-), he bought his blue Fendi Bag at the Fendi store on 5th ave, costing a hefty price of USD $3420. But look at the handiwork, it's fabulous! Definitely worth the price. From his pics, I can see that there is a front zip pocket and a open compartment under the top buckled flap. The hardware are also branded with 'Fendi'. Very nice.

Once again, thanks ManBag (Rodney)! It's nice to have readers like you helping out with bag and shopping info! For those in NYC, go get the bag!:-P

(Sorry to post this so late...I was only checking my gmail account tonight..been really busy at work)