The Material Boy #142




Dries Van Noten White Ostrich Leather Lace-ups

Fall winter is the season for luxurious textures and leathers. So what more could you ask for than a pair of ultra luxe Ostrich Skin Lace-ups! I owned snake skin, calf skin shoes..but never ostrich skin..so that is going to be a welcome addition to my shoe collection for sure!

I was not expecting this pair of Ostrich Skin Lace-ups to be from Dries Van Noten. Dries Van Noten was not a brand I associate with exotic leathers. But nevertheless, this pair of white leather lace-ups is still breathtaking. In a brogue style and a pointed round toe design, perfect for a formal getup or even taking you thru the next spring summer season as it is white and easy to pull off. I like 'longevity' in my purchases!:-P

Wonder if Club 21 Men's will bring in this shoe. Prefer to buy it after trying, since the price is not exactly cheap.:-P

Retail price: UK 390 pounds. Where to buy: www.brownsfashion.com