The Material Boy #147




Marc By Marc Jacobs 'Special Items' Brooches And Pins

After getting inspired by my new Lanvin Grasshopper Head jacket pin, I am now on a shopping craze to find more embellishments for my jackets or sweaters or t-shirts.:-) And look what cute and cheap goodies I found from the Marc By Marc Jacobs 'Special Items' range.

1) A super cool rhinestone Skull Brooch @ US$10!

2) A silver Spider Pin @ US$12!

3) A diamonté Butterfly Brooch @ US$25!

Oh dear, it makes my Lanvin Brooch seemed overpriced. Hahaha. But it's Lanvin:-) so it's worth every cent, even though I pay only like 6% of the original price. That's cool enough!:-P

Will check out Marc Jacobs store again later, to see if I can find some cheap goodies and thrills like these.:-)

Source: Pics from www.marcjacobs.com