I love this girly kind of look you find on chick lit covers. Cheryl Hoffman of Cheryl Hoffman Illustrated Stationary has an Etsy Store full of these adorable images. The greeting card middle left Cheryl created during her engagement. She says, "I was daydreaming of different styles of weddings and pouring through all the beautiful bride magazines. Deciding which kind of wedding to have is so difficult. I really needed about 10 weddings to fullfill my creative dreams. For this piece, my thoughts were of something airy and lazy. I could almost hear the breeze in the leaves and feel it brush away strands of hair on my shoulder. Silent and dreamy, like something in a super8 film but elegant and fresh as well . . . ."


The top illustration is a bridal shower invite that looks sorta like Carrie Bradshaw's Vivienne Westwood gown , don't you think? Want to see more of Cheryl Hoffman's Etsy Store? Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5060511