My Shopping Conquest #17





The Answer: Zara Gray Short Jacket

(To those who guess ZARA, You Guys Are Right! Great Guesses! I should have taken away the red tag. :-P Next time maybe I will have a contest with some incentive. Hehe. Anyways, this jacket is truly guilt free shopping:-P Just SGD $259. You cannot beat that for a tailored jacket, especially cropped/short style. Have been looking for short jackets cos' it appears more smart casual than too uptight and I have a long body, the shorter versions will make my body look more proportionate:-P)

What's a trip to Orchard Road without bagging something home?:-) Window shopping is fun, but the physical reality of having something in your hands in a shopping bag can never be beaten:-P Hehe.

So today, a rainy Sunday, but sunny while I was shopping...went without fail that I fulfill my 'weekly itch' to use my credit card. Introducing my new '?????????? Gray Short Jacket!

I am surprised that it fits so well. The sleeves are just tight and long enough for me. And the colour of gray was new to my wardrobe:-) I love the subtle pin stripe effect of the fabric and the inside out pocket flap design.

So now..what brand do you think my jacket came from? Any guess? See if anyone can guess it right. I was duly surprised to find such a fitting and nice jacket with this brand. Just one clue, it's 'guilt free' shopping for sure.

I will reveal tomorrow where the jacket come from. I feel it is so Dior Homme. (so that rules out one brand:-P)

(And that's me in my new jacket with my D&G 'Paradise Wanted' Tee, 'Cross' ring and 'Love' bracelet, Jil Sander Belt, A/X shorts, DG Necklace. The cropped jacket works well with shorts:-)

Retail price: SGD $259. Where to buy: Zara Boutique at Liat Towers