WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

 
Last year I cranked out so many costume looks... 
I'd stay up til 6am as the sun was rising, editing videos...so exhausting to try to do one new look a day!
I won't be able to do as many looks this year because I need to sleep this year! ha ha ha
but I do love them! My favorite is getting to be so creative and have fun doing these costume looks!...BUT I will be doing the top requests...so
here are our choices....PLEASE VOTE BELOW IN THE COMMENTS FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE SO I CAN START MAKING THESE!!

1. Sleeping Beauty
2. Betty Boop
2. Belle
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Nerd
5. Ariel (from little mermaid)
6. 20's Flapper
7. Harley Quinn
8. Audrey Hepburn (re-do of the bad lighting one I did)
9. Marilyn Monroe
10. and for 10 I'm open to whatever get's MOST requested!!!!!

Let me know what you wanna see! GET READY TO COMMENT!!!!

glitter and ice cream.....kandee