What ARE you WEARING?!?

I love getting to put fun make-up on...and on Glaminar days I always get to have more fun with my make-up!
I had people asking me what I had on, so here's a what I was wearing:

On my peepers (AKA my eyelids):

this was in some of the gift bags yesterday at the GLAMINAR (we had all random treasures from Urban Decay)
I put this all over my lid then went over it with SIN eyeshadow from Urban Decay
EYELINER: black liquid liner from MAC, black eyeliner in SMOLDER from MAC on top, then to lock it in, went over it with CARBON (black shadow) from MAC and OIL SLICK from URBAN DECAY
MASCARA:
THEN

and for fun lips color I used:
HOT PINK LIPLINER- ALL OVER LIPS
THen I lined the edges of my mouth and the corners then blended it into the pink....with
CHERRY RED LIPLINER FROM MAC
then go over the red with more HOT PINK LINER to blend together...
THEN FOR THE GRAND FINALLY...
I dabbed HOT PANTS EYESHADOW from Urban Decay in the center of my lips! SO FUN!

YAY! I have no make-up on at all  (CLICK HERE TO SEE!!!!!) but I'm in New York City and ready to go see this amazing city!!!!
huge love and hot pink lipstick....kandee