Goodbye to Glaminars

this was from the poster for last year's NYC Glaminar....
I have loved meeting everyone at the GLAMINARS...teaching, sharing, inspiring, touching hearts and lives...



These last Glaminars of this year, will be the last of the Glaminars... they take a lot of work, time, and stress to plan...not to mention the travel...and once my cupcake is here I will not be able to do the Glaminars anymore. I want to be able to spend every moment with my little cupcake when she gets here!

So please enjoy the last of the Glaminars...these are the remaining dates:

NYC September 25th

MIAMI October 9

LONDON October 23

TORONTO Nov 7th

NEW DATE!!! RENO November 13th

NEW DATE!!! SAN FRANCISCO November 20th

NEW DATE!!!  LA December 5th

 Since I want to end it where I started it all in LA....our big, last Glaminar EVER will be in Los Angeles- December 5th (check website for more details coming soon- www.glaminar.com)

New cities will be available to sign-up ASAP, tickets will sell-out for these super fast, so sign up quickly! (LA & SF will sell out fast, the requests for these is CRAZY!)

I will really miss doing the Glaminars, but just so you know, these last Glaminars, I will be pouring my heart and energy into so much to make them AMAZING!!!
I pray that they will continue to not only change people's lives, futures and hopes, but change hearts that will never be the same! I love them and I can't wait to meet you all that will be there!
CHECK WEBSITE for when new locations and dates are AVAILABLE to purchase-
each venue has a limited number of seating and gift bags~ so sign up quickly, it's on a first come, first serve basis!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND GET  MORE INFO:
WWW.GLAMINAR.COM

huge love from your kandee and I hope to get to meet you and hug you at one of these final Glaminars!