How to FLY In STYLE!

The most stylish way to sail through the sky......
yes, this was my "virgin" flight on Virgin Airlines from LA to NYC and whoa baby is this the coolest way to fly ever!
Let me just start by showing you the check-in desk...it had dj music playing, mood lighting and floral arrangements!
And I must say, then when you went to the VIRGIN "area"...all the people were dressed so cool and stylish and had cool "artsy" accessories and bags and cool hats.
Check out the check-in area:
fancy huh?
me making a "fancy" face while looking for something...see the fancy floral arrangement behind me!

CLICK HERE TO READ MY OTHER BLOG TO SEE WHAT TOTALLY WENT "WRONGLY-RIGHT", right before getting to the VIRGIN CHECK -IN! CLICK THIS!

Now I could've been totally wrong, but I think that Danny Masterson (AKA DJ MOM JEANS, I think that name is hilarious!) who played Steven Hyde on That 70's Show, was on my plane in first class. I saw him again at the baggage claim, but didn't want to keep looking at him like a weirdo, ha ha ha!

I didn't even notice the turbulence on the plane is was so cool!

ENJOY THIS LITTLE VIDEO I MADE WHILE FLYING:
(and don't forget to support this new little channel I started on youtube, please subscribe to it, it's just a baby and needs some love....www.youtube.com/thekandeejohnsonshow




YAY! I am typing you this from New York City!!!! Glaminar is tomorrow! I can't wait! huge love from the big apple....I shall call myself Kandee-Apple while I'm here! ha ha ha