NYC BEFORE AND AFTER




this is my mama Shannon...who bravely posed without one drop or smear of make-up on...she has wonderful skin and has never had any kind of "face" treatments like plastic surgery or botox...we laughed so hard when someone had commented on facebook that her nose looked like she had side effects of Botox...ha ha ha ha....to know my mom is to know what a health nut she is...she would never inject botox EVER! She does put coconut oil on her face!

So before we excitedly headed out to walk around SOHO today...we decided to do a "before & after" mom make-up video on her....I'll post it up on youtube soon!

She said she wanted a fun color on her lips..and picked HOT PINK and she asked if a "pin-up" eye look would look good on her. IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYONE!

SO HERE'S WHAT I DID:

 

then we headed out and had the most amazing day....you can read about it on my "daily adventure in kandeeland blog...www.kandeeland.com....
huge love from the biggest, most sparkly apple......your kandee
PS I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE NYC!!!!!