Oh my BOOBS!!!!

Since I've never heard anyone say, man I wish my boobs were saggier or droopier...I've discovered the "fountain of perk" for your boobs!
It's not just because I feel like I've gotten a boob job since my boobs have gone into "let's-scare-her-with-how-big-we'll-get" mode...I do enjoy feeling like my boobs are bigger than their normal smallish size...thanks to my cooking "cupcake in the oven". (yes, pregnancy is great for the boobs!)

BUT the salesgirl told me that BOOB TUBE by MAMA MIO, is also a great neck firmer...so say good bye to your turkey neck and baggy chin......southwards boobs and and if it lifts boobs and necks, maybe it can give your booty a boost too!

Not only have I been slathering my "girls" in it, but I've been covering my neck in BOOB TUBE goodness!
 
This stuff is amazing, and at the rate that I'm applying this all over the girls and my neck....I should double up on bottle purchases...even the sales girl said her hubby puts it on his forehead to keep it looking taught and wrinkle free.

So if you want some miracle in a bottle from everything from your BOOBS to your forehead...get your hands on this stuff!
I bought mine at A Pea In The Pod...but here's the link to the MAMA MIO website:

I think my boobs and neck will thank me in 15 years, that I helped them out this way! ha ha ha
The fountain of youthful boobs is waiting for you in your local BOOB TUBE BOTTLE! ha ha ha
Because no one wants to look like a lady off of the National Geographic channel that could get her boobs confused with 2 neck ties! 

love and lifted boobies....kandee

PS. I saw it online at www.drugstore.com for $29.00!

SIDENOTE: I DO NOT GET PAID from them or anyone to talk about this stuff...this is my beauty-style blog, so I tell you guys about stuff I've discovered that I love!