The Material Boy #166



Lanvin Beige Side Zip Suede Trainers With Copper Captoe

I blogged about this pair of Lanvin shoe in my previous post. But I saw this beige coloured version in Club 21 two weekends ago which I am more in favour of. I find the colour much easier to match up than the black and blue metallic one. However, I cannot find any pics of this shoe in beige colour then and hence no posts about it.

Designed with the juxtaposition of metallic leather and suede, this shoe has such a striking and yet appealing colour scheme. Although I like this beige version better, both colours are equally interesting. Lanvin just makes fantastic footwear.

Gosh, now I only need to fork out SGD $969 to take this baby home.:-P

Retail price: SGD $969. Where to buy: Club 21 Mens at Four Seasons Hotel

Source: www.barneys.com