My MANy Bags Trendspotting #10


This is how you work the YSL Raspail Cascade Print Tote!

Ahah..out season bags does not mean you dun look chic and stylish. The YSL Raspail Cascade Print Tote is something Bagaholicboy has been wanting from last season. It sure does look very nice if you know how to work it. I do like the gold shoes and scarf against orange and beige, it's a pretty rare combination. Maybe because this guy is wearing such bright eye-poping colours that the black and white version of the tote bag suddenly stands out from the colour splash.

What do you guys think?

(Oh, I was so surprised when I read the guy is Ken Goh, Fashion Director at Harpers Bazaar Singapore! I wish we can doing layering like that here. Wonder where he got that orange jacket from. At least he did not make us 'Singaporean Men' 'lose face' amidst all the fashionistas and fashionistos in NYC.)

Source: www.altamiranyc.blogspot.com