Kevin Goes 'Downtown'!




I Took Mini Lin 'Downtown':-P

Yes, yesterday, I decided it was YSL time to shine this weekend. Hence, the YSL Downtown bag is going shopping with me. Hook on my Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Key And Change Holder and I am ready to go!...Perfect combination of colour and proportion for the bag and pouch. I also went to LV Hilton Hotel with the intention of buying the Pochette Milla PM or Mini Pochette Accessoires. However after trying it onto my downtown bag, I find the Pochette Milla too long a chain. The Mini Pochette Accessoires too 'aunty-looking' on my downtown. In the end, I decided...maybe the canvas monogram is just not my cup of tea. Perhaps I only like limited edition items. Especially after seeing all the exciting items on offer at Club 21 Mens. There is this Lanvin shoe that is getting me excited. And I tried on a Margiela bag which is interesting. Blackjack has got a Tsumori Chisato Bag that is also very beautiful. Yikes, so many temptations.

And I wore the recently acquired Zara nylon windbreaker I got on Monday (Tried it last Sunday to model my Treillis:-P), looks really nice. Love the plaid pattern. A good cheap buy!

(Today I am wearing Top Shop V-neck tee, Zara Plaid Nylon Windbreaker, D&G Skinny Jeans and 'Love' Bracelet', Vivienne Westwood 'Diamonté' Skull Necklace, Gucci G Horse Head Buckle Belt, He By Mango Sandals.)