The Material Boy #165



D&G Military Green Fur-Trim Down Jacket

Gorgeous! As you guys know, I am a fan of things with military influence. I like the olive hue of green very much. It's not only masculine and macho, but it sure is a colour that can match very well with a wide array of colours! To be honest, I usually get attracted if I see a military green colour clothing or bag or shoes. So of course when I saw this D&G Military Green Fur-Trim Down Jacket at www.neimanmarcus.com, I got swooned and drooling all over now.

Such a perfect hue of green, with a glorious fur trim around the hood (Detachable Coyote Fur from Canada to be exact). This is military chic made glamourous! The nylon material is polished and shiny, which makes the jacket gleam under dull winter days . There is also a small D&G cloth patch on the jacket to reinforce the 'military inspired' badges look. The fitted, short design with elastic bands on the cuffs and waist makes this jacket sporty and chic. Most down jackets make you look like Michelin man, but this D&G version makes you look suave and sleek!

Love it, love it. If only I can have more use for winter gear...I need to make an excuse to travel in winter more often:-P It does look good with my Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Treillis Bag:-P

Retail price: US $1095. Where to buy: www.neimanmarcus.com