My Shoe Collection #24





Prada Open Toe Sneakers

Finally, after weeks of waiting, my size 7 Prada Open Toe Sneakers arrived in the Paragon store yesterday(all the way from Italy!) and I immediately went to the store the same evening to buy it. This was the pair of shoe I have been coveting for a long time. And it was thru this pair of shoe, met Jay online whom was the 'original' person who got the first pair of size 7 for this pair of sneakers. hahaha. Fortunately, the SA, Romona was very helpful and persistent in getting the buyer to source for another pair of size 7 for me. And her efforts paid off! Used my Prada discount and got it less than full price. Now I am a happy man.

This pair of shoe looks more gladiator style than sporty when you wear them. The cris-crossing of laces adds a roman flair and looked very unique with the open toe area, resembling a pair of sandals. The shoe is also surprisingly comfortable. My sneaker is in a deep chocolate colour with beige and blue leather pattern. The signature Prada sport red logo strip sits in the rear of shoe sole.

I will now 'retire' my 'shoe buying mission' for spring summer 2008. I cannot imagine I actually bought 7 pairs of shoes (including this new pair) in one season. Oh my...I can never finish wearing all of them!

Retail price: SGD $810. Where to buy: Prada Boutique at Paragon