The Material Boy #74




Marni Large Padded Drawstring Shoulder Bag

Been a while since I found something that excites me from Marni's man bags. But I was checking the website today and spot this interesting bag immediately. On some occasions, you really want a bag that blings and flaunts. But on certain days, you just feel you want a bag that is easy to use, no worries of it getting worn or tarnished and feels comfy, carefree to be lugging around. This Marni bag is the perfect choice:-)

Made of soft padded techno fabric, it features a nice drawstring closure. Comes with a single leather strap handle that is fasten by metal studs. I love the way the bag is made soft and non structured. It reminds me of a duffle bag sailors carry. And of course being off white helps to give a vibe of the sea and summer weather. Sporty, chic and understated. It embodies what Marni stands for. :-) The price tag is also very affordable:-P

Retail price: Euro $285. Where to buy: www.marni.com