My Bag Collection #26


Mulberry/Kim Jones White Pebbled Leather Sling Bag (SOLD)

White bags are a hard bunch to maintain. It picks up dirt easily and can demand a lot of maintenance. I seldom would want to get white bags unless I am attracted to the bag because of its design or most importantly, price:-)

Hence, when I had a chance to own this Sling bag by Mulberry and Kim Jones (a collaboration), I grab at it. The bag was a steal at 50% discount! The leather was beautiful. I was crazy about Mulberry at that point in time and I love the perforated shoulder strap. The bag is functional and easy and lightweight to carry around on casual weekends. All these reasons make this bag a must-have! I never expected Kim Jones and Mulberry to be doing a collaboration. The design features interesting zip details and a front pocket that has the bag tag as a zipper pull. A great summer look and timeless bag.

Retail price: SGD $1200. Where to buy: Club 21 Mens At Four Seasons Hotel