My Shoe Collection #04



Marni Brown Leather 'Cut-Out' Shoe

I think this is fast becoming mymanyshoes.blogspot.com:-) Seems I also have many shoes to post on my blog. Perhaps an idea to start a new blog for shoes!

Okay...back to this blog for now. As with the tradition yearly since 3 years ago, I like to buy shoes a few days before chinese new year. Sorry, not for the festivities, cos I dun like chinese new year. It just so happen that new shoes arrive around this period of time. And this year is no exception. Went to Club 21 mens today after knocking off work at 12.30pm before reunion dinner. And I tried on a couple of new spring summer 2008 items, Tees and shorts from Dsquared2 and this lovely pair of Marni 'Cut-out' shoe. The trend for footwear is cut out on the shoe body itself this season and when I saw this beautiful, classic looking buckled shoe from Marni, I immediately fell in love. I was skeptical at first that it look a bit like Mary Janes for ladies. But after thinking it thru, it is unique and I dun have anything like that in my shoe collection. So I chose this pair of shoe over the Dsquared2 shorts. (still cannot forget the Dsquared2 shorts which fits me so well). So here I am...a new addition to my 'Big' shoe family. Welcome my Marni shoe:-) Time for some 'innocent' school boy look this summer!

Retail price: SGD $569. Where to buy: Club 21 Mens at Four Seasons Hotel