The Material Boy #16



Lanvin Suede High Cut Trainers With Copper Toe Caps

I am on the fence about this pair of trainers. By itself, I adore the design. Very interesting contrast of suede and mirrored copper leather on the toe caps. The combination of copper, grey, and beige colour is fresh. However, when I try to picture myself pairing this with my usual outfits, jeans, skinny pants and tees...it does not seem to work for me. Maybe I am wrong. The drawback of online shopping is that you cannot try out your potential purchases to make a decision whether it works for you in reality. So with a hefty price tag of UK 355 pounds, I am holding back the impulse to buy these. Furthurmore, the other pair of Lanvin Oxford Shoe I featured here is also making the decision hard(as I like that too). All in all...I am thinking this thru and my search for a pair of high tops continues...

Retail price: UK 355 pounds. Where to buy: www.brownsfashion.com