Chanel Choco Phone





Chanel Choco Phone

Following the footsteps of Dolce Gabbana (for motorola), CK Calvin Klein (Samsung), Prada (LG) and Giorgio Armani, another luxury fashion house is coming up with their own version of fashion phones. And to my surprise...it's Chanel! Not really a guy's fashion brand, but I am intrigued by the futuristic design of the phone (by Fred De Garilhe). Not looking like your conventional mobile device, it spots a reflective metal surface and has micro lighter fibers (wonder what that is) that provide illumination when you open the phone. I will not say it will be a brilliant piece of gadgetry, since most of these fashion phones are high on appearance but low on funtionality. Furthurmore, this phone although has an innovative slider design (I think) but I question the user friendliness. The phone seems so difficult to get a grip. Have to see the real thing to have a final judgement.