WORD to Yo MAMA



this a blog post about WORD-word of the day, keeping your word....word to yo mama!

WORD OF THE DAY-

bada bing bada boom


Definition: an exclamation to emphasize that something will happen effortlessly and predictably; also written bada-bing, bada-boom

Example: And bada bing, bada boom... the cake is done

now that we have our new fun word to use....
I read something great about keeping our words....
have you ever had a party, and like 13 people said they'd come and then 6 show up? I have, and I wished that if people said they would do something, they would....or at least tell the person as soon as you know that you can't!
I know there have been things in my life that I said I'd do, then when it came down to it, I didn't want to, or it wasn't "convenient" (i had something better to do), but I did what I said I would do anyway. We want to be people of our words...if you say it, mean it. Let your yes, be yes, and your no be no.
I need to tell myself this all the time, I am a people pleaser, and it makes it hard for me to say no to people, but I am working on, only say yes to what I know I will be able to do!

It's as easy as that, bada bing bada boom! ha ha ha ha ha
happy sunday before Christmas...I'm off to do some last minute present shopping...I still need to get my mama and sweet sister something! hot chocolate and christmas music, kandee